Food around the Caleta?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Playa Corona is not too far from the Caleta. One of the first non-hotel place I ate at in Cozumel.

Way back when, my wife and I stayed at the old Playa Sol A.I., (formerly Park Royal, now something else...again). Over half the hotel was under renovation construction, and the food was horrible, so we jumped in a cab with our snorkel gear (pre Mrs. Sharky diving days), and asked the cabbie to take us to someplace with good food and a beach. He suggested Playa Corona, the name sounded good...it's been a Sharky hangout ever since.

The last couple of years, they have been really slow when we were there, so I hope they are still open, but they have good food at good prices. For the mole fans, they actually have a very tasty chicken mole.

Hi. Does the Money Bar have fish tacos as good as the old Dzul-Ha? Where else would you recommend we go for great Fishy Tacos?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom