Force Fin Designs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

will be fun to talk about Vortex generators, kind of a long story, but here are some images I found tonight working on another project with needs to reduce
forcefin-57-fw.jpg
Scan_20210520-(4).jpg-fw.jpg
Scan_20210714-(3)-fw.jpg
drag..Hey Th what a DRAG. Think how this crab can hang on in quickly moving waters while finding dinner. Yep little perfectly placed bumps.

The Beaver Force fin. Found these images today and only sold this model to UK Marines. 100 pairs and that was it. We decided I had made to many models and pulled back to the real seller our original
beaver001-fw.jpg
beaver003-fw.jpg
beaver002-fw.jpg
designs.

Made a post on FB of these special super long Force fin blades. A comment came in regarding the extra holes on each blade. Adjustable foot pocket. I had two sets of whiskers
forcefin-6.jpg-fw.jpg
on the surface of the blade to control water flow.https://forcefin.com/engineers/

Was this pair a prototype or a special order ? I'm curious about the need behind such fins.

Kind of calm I have finally sold some unique Force fins from my collection. EBay has other Force fins for sale at a fairly high price. True value in a USA product. Any Scuba Board members can talk a deal with me. The last few years on SB have given me respect for its members. Susanne and I have hired the coolest Web person around. I will be posting a new site ( Force fin was one of the first 250,000 web pages back in the day). With several new products in the flow, it's time to break out. Why Force Fins Are Made In U.S.A. - Force Fins | Worlds Finest Fins for Swimming, Diving, Bellyboating
cue-crew.jpg

A real sleeper. The Hockey fin was made for my friend Josh. This design will hammer you at speeds never seen before. It's not an easy kicking Force fin design. Underwater Hockey Force Fin - Force Fins | Worlds Finest Fins for Swimming, Diving, BellyboatingView attachment 794128
Agreed - They are great for burst power. Still FF-Snappy, not like boards, so still not "hard" to kick
IMO, but the higher duro ands tip mass is noticeable. I think one needs more endurance capability than brute strength to use them well for sustained effort.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom