Force Fin Fiesta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BBQ, friends, diving, and some toys... Just couldn't go wrong. Had a great time. Thank you everyone :)

What a great opportunity, good time of diving, food and fun! I think I dove every fin that Bob makes. I never imagined how dramatic the differences in design and application could be. As a competitive swimmer it has always been awkward to frog kick in a pair of fins. I also am beginning to free dive and wanted to see what the differences in a fin could make. As I said I think I tried them all yesterday. Bob was eager to hear everything I had to say about each pair of fin and what worked or what did not work. I could tell that with every comment I made he was processing them into how to fit me with the perfect fin or better yet concepts for a future design. People commented that Bob was such a nice guy and that he is truly a creator in this industry. I felt that very much after spending the day with him and his products. Bob not only had his gear for all to try but he even got into the water and also watched from the underwater theatre as people used his gear and was able to make suggestions to all. With ScubaBoard hosting at Weeki Wachee Springs it makes it the perfect dive testing location. It has easy in and out access to quickly change out gear and get back into the water. It is a shame that more manufactures have not team up with ScubaBoard to offer such a great experience and time of testing. I could not have asked for a better opportunity to try some gear that I may have never tried otherwise. I know everyone who attended this event certainly had the opportunity to learn something new and play with different gear, HOW COOL IS THAT!

Thanks everyone for a great time yesterday. It was a great day for diving and trying some new toys and other than being a bit windy the weather was perfect. Im looking forward to the next get together. Good times, good people, good food and of course good diving.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom