Force fins vs xs turtle fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have used the turtle's for over a year now and I am very happy with them. I have never used FF but have tried several other paddle's and Split's and I prefer these over all the others. My G/F after several Finn's wound up going with the Jets

I think everyone here knows that I vote for the Force Fins. The Pro is an awesome choice for any style of kick. If you primarily frog kick though, the Pro IMO isn't the best thing about. The SD-1 Military, the Excellerator, and by far and away the Hockey Force are all better. In my testing, frog kicking a length in the pool, Hollis F-1 performed very well at 17-18 kicks, although the Hockey Force was 14-15. I did my best to match the times for each length, btw-I am not normally a frog kicker so a more proficient frog kicker may do better.

If you really want a more traditional paddle the Hollis F-1, IMHO is the single best Jet clone on the market.

Hi m42,

Is Hockey Force a new fin? I can't find it on FF's website. Is it designed for underwater hockey?

Thanks.

h

its very new. ForceFin put this fin together for me and it turned out to be an amazing fin. The first version of the fin has been about for a couple of months, but I had some issues that FF has since worked out and improved the fin. I now have version 2.0 (and mod 2.1) of the fin here at the house that just came in 2 days ago. You can find some more information about it here. http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/force-fin/315171-first-review.html

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom