fort pickens question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i am in pensacola now and i am not planning on walking it i was just curious why no one talks about it my wife and i walked to the end of johnson beach one day just to waste time and didn't realize how far it was and mrxray i was with mbt class and asked you about your camera at navarre pier about 2 weeks ago

Yeah, I remember. So are you certified now? Got your own gear? Ready to get wet?

i am up for diving anytime i have to swap sat. and sun. every week but am free other than that if i will make 2 dives in 3 foot vis. with thousands of jelly fish to get my cert. then i will do anything

am trying to get my computer this week and then all i will need is a reg and tanks just cant really decide on which reg to get stuck between 3 brands right now

am trying to get my computer this week and then all i will need is a reg and tanks just cant really decide on which reg to get stuck between 3 brands right now

Tough one. I can help with a tank.... I have 7. But regs are a tough decision. I labored on that decision for a few months before I finally jumped. Just remember your choice will only keep you alive if you make the right choice, my two cents worth is don't make a choice based on $$$.

just let me know when you want to get together because i miss the water wanted to go last weekend but everyone was either out of town or spearfishing i was thinking about renting gear and going to navarre pier and just hoping that someone would be there but i decided against it and just figured i would wait til i found someone

I'm available for a beach dive almost everyday. I was going to grab my buddy and head down after work today but the surf was kickin'.

Hetland, You diving this weekend?

Every weekend I can :D

Current plans are to do afternoon/night dives at Navarre Pier. I've been running the roads for 4 weeks and need a break from driving and boat captaining, so I am tagging along with two of my night dive buddies. You interested in meeting up and dodging some jellies? We're looking at late afternoon Friday or Saturday. If Friday, we would leave Mobile around 4ish. We have all our own tanks and gear.

i can do fri i get off at 1 and am off sat and sun for a change just let me know so i can get rent reg and tanks, if i dove fri afternoon i would like to dive sat also since i will have the equip.just pm me and let me know when you want to dive and i will be there mon -thur have the kids til 5 and fri free after 1

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom