Frameless Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Atomic Frameless, best 100 dollars I ever spent. N

Atomic Frameless, best 100 dollars I ever spent. N

You got ripped off dude, my LDS sold me mine for $99! (Though, I did buy 2...)

:eyebrow:

Oh well, I got the scubatoys discount so it was actually less than 100 dollars, nah, nah. I was just rounding up for effect, lol.

If I had had this mask 30 years ago I would not have a box with 30 used masks in it I don't use anymore :(. That would have really saved me some money.

Better late than never.

N

I use the Scubapro framless and like it, it is a good mask; but as Nemrod and RJP said above, the Atomic is a better mask at a better price.

The Atomic frameless is on my "after the recession wish list". Or maybe the "can I sneak it past the wife" wishlist :wink:

Best wishes.

The Atomic frameless is on my "after the recession wish list". Or maybe the "can I sneak it past the wife" wishlist :wink:

Are you freakin' kidding me?

Doesn't your wife know that a mask is a LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEM!?!!

:shocked2:

Best wishes.

Or you can do what I do: buy whatever, act casual, then when she notices you say, "Oh, that? I've had that for a long time. You never noticed?" Then quickly change the subject to like where you're going out to eat this weekend or has she seen your bedroom slippers lately.

The key is to shrug it off but don't forget to quickly change the subject. :D

If it starts to go bad, then it's time for the nuclear option. Tell her that her *ss looks fat. Then the that will be the least of your worries.

Seriously, though, I swear by my Atomic Sub-Frame. My son, on the other hand, uses the Atomic Frameless, narrow model.

Or you can do what I do: buy whatever, act casual, then when she notices you say, "Oh, that? I've had that for a long time. You never noticed?" Then quickly change the subject to like where you're going out to eat this weekend or has she seen your bedroom slippers lately.

The key is to shrug it off but don't forget to quickly change the subject. :D

If it starts to go bad, then it's time for the nuclear option. Tell her that her *ss looks fat. Then the that will be the least of your worries.

Seriously, though, I swear by my Atomic Sub-Frame. My son, on the other hand, uses the Atomic Frameless, narrow model.

My wife thinks every piece of gear I have was "$30 on ebay."

I always tell my buddy, if I die please don't let my wife sell you my gear for what I told her I paid for it!

:depressed:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom