Free Dives in exchange for clean-up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am sorry Dennis :11: Jeff was wrong in charging you for another night. I will make sure you get your money back ASAP!!!! I have never or would I ever say one thing and do another. I am really sorry this has happend to you and I will fix this problem with Jeff in the morning.

PM me with your address and I will get your money back to you in the morning.
Again I am sorry.

And as for Jeff he was NOT told to charge $35 everyday to dive and I will call him right after I post this.
Becky

DennisS,

I just spoke with Charlie at the Aqua Ranch and we both agree that you were charged to much. We will be sending you a FULL REFUND for your weekend. Charlie was not aware nor I that you were charged so much and we are both upset that this happend to you. We are very sorry for this and this will never happen again to anyone.

Becky, it's great that you got right on Dennis' problem and fixed it. New operations always have a few bumps to get over and policies to work out.

Jenny, I'm so glad Charlie is OK!

Agree with Debby.

Becky, no need for a full refund, I'm more than happy to pay for one nights camping. It was the weird payment structure that irked me. If it's fixed, just send me the money for the overcharge.

It was a good time.

I had a blast.

As with all things new there are going to be some bumps in the road; im sure that next time things will be a gagillion times better than the GREAT experience we all had this past weekend.

Sorry I took off a little early; with all of the pups around I was missing my little jumping bean.

Im glad that Charles is ok; he was an awesome pup. Debbie's little pups were too cute too.

I am going to come down for invade the keys and I will try to stop in again when I am there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom