Free Dives in exchange for clean-up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can we feed the fish? :blinking:

Love to be able to help out. Not sure what is going on that weekend. Plus it's far away for me too :shakehead:

Oh yes anyone can feed them :D If you could make it that would be great but I understand not everyone can just hop in a car or on a plane and come to the Keys at a blink of an eye. If you can't make it I will still luv ya for thinking of coming :cuddles:
Becky

If I can hitch a ride down there, count me in. I have a chainsaw - please say we need it :D

MissD, if you can get yourself to my place (close enough to FLL to hear the planes!), I'll drive the rest of the way.

I'll be down there that weekend for the family vacation. I don't know if I'll be able to fit it in to the vacation but if I can I'll let you know.

what about the chain saw usage, I can come up with one too if we get to cut things down...

Darn I love cobia sushi, but o well swimming with them is cool. but if they bite first, then it would be self defense... :wink:

Oh it is a little far to schedule (this weekend is too far away) but I will try to come down to help clean out the lake or whatever

I mentioned it to my roommate. Memorial Day weekend I was thinking of heading to the keys anyway, so between wrecks and reefs and a little clean up, it looks like a good weekend.

Hey, Becky!

PM me with the details... Either, I couldn't understand it from the posts, OR... I am just too dense at this time to understand what is really being asked...

Yes you are. :lotsalove:

(sorry couldn't resist. Well, actually I could resist, if I wanted to...) :D :D :D

Count me, Hermit Crab and Charlie in! Charlie is still welcome, right?? :eyebrow:

Awwww man! Sounds like a blast! I'll be thinking of you all having fun down there where it's warm. Who knows what weather we'll get here in Ohio, one year it was literally warmer in Siberia over Memorial Day weekend :(
Ber :lilbunny:

Yes you are. :lotsalove:

(sorry couldn't resist. Well, actually I could resist, if I wanted to...) :D :D :D

Count me, Hermit Crab and Charlie in! Charlie is still welcome, right?? :eyebrow:

The AquaRanch has a new swim and dive dog it's Charlie and no event would be right if he didn't show up. :D

You guys have to see this dog he is in the water more than on land he gets up in the morning and first thing he is in the water. He is the alarm clock for the campground SPLASH time to get up Charlies calling all divers.:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom