Free nitrox!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ONESPEED:
I see some REAL short fills in my future for that one.
Rick tells me he is currently installing a methane collection system in the bathrooms. Your fills might not be short, but they might have an interesting aroma. :mooner:

Tienuts:
Rick tells me he is currently installing a methane collection system in the bathrooms. Your fills might not be short, but they might have an interesting aroma. :mooner:

That's o.k., because I'm sure my good friend Tony will be more than happy to fill my tanks.:D

Tienuts:
what is the MOD of a fart?

CoolTech:
Do they have capability to fill HP3442 Nitrox?

Jim,
The short answer is yes.
I'm diving PST E-8 130s and have never had a short fill. You need to visit the shop, I have no doubt you'll be impressed. It's kinda like Tim "the Toolman" Taylor bought a dive shop.

You mean my brother works there?

bros1.jpg

:rofl3:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom