Free NYC GUE Seminar & Demo Days 4/13 & 5/18/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Everyone who's thinking about checking out the May Demo Day, *please* call Cal and sign up!

Right now, it's apparently just me, and they won't hold it unless more people come.

Thanks, and see you there! :eyebrow:

I'm not sure now. Dutch is having the Dog Days that weekend so I might be going there instead with a friend.

I would love to attend something like this but there is just no way I can make it on the 18th, plus leaving the city at around 10 PM would be a real drag for me.

Are there plans for something like this in other local areas, perhaps not so late? I would be willing to pay a bit for it, doesn't need to be free. Would like to see what DIR is all about without plunking down the dough for gear I don't currently need or a real class...

Everyone who's thinking about checking out the May Demo Day, *please* call Cal and sign up!

Right now, it's apparently just me, and they won't hold it unless more people come.

Thanks, and see you there! :eyebrow:
I'm really interested, particularly after the reports of the April session, but unfortunately will be out of town on 5/18.

If it gets moved or another is held, I'm in!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom