Friday 11/10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oceandvr:
Bummer! When do you think you'll be able to go out again (you've had surgery, right?)?

Oh I have been ready but the weather hasn't been cooperative. Next surgery is this coming Monday (for the other hand). So I have between now and Sunday to dive.

Missdirected:
Oh I have been ready but the weather hasn't been cooperative. Next surgery is this coming Monday (for the other hand). So I have between now and Sunday to dive.

I went out on the 1st and 2nd - turned out to be really nice days (thankfully!). I'd love to get out tomorrow for a dive, but it's not looking very likely. :(

Best wishes with the surgery - heal fast so you can get back into the water! :)

Looks like the weather is going to keep us off the boat. Instead we're heading out to Eagles Nest and maybe Beuford, if there's time. Dang wind...

jokerswild:
Looks like the weather is going to keep us off the boat. Instead we're heading out to Eagles Nest and maybe Beuford, if there's time. Dang wind...

If this keeps up, forget Chicago being called the windy city :shakehead

jokerswild:
Hey i'm originally from chicago- grew up on the north side then moved out to the suburbs. Good times...

Are you the one that brought the darn wind with you? :w-t-f:

I see you are into motorcycles, do you ride?

Missdirected:
Are you the one that brought the darn wind with you? :w-t-f:

I see you are into motorcycles, do you ride?

Yes I ride. :42: I'm currently w/o a bike, but I still get my fix from renting HD's when the weather keeps me off the boat. Do you ride? or a professional passenger? :14:

jokerswild:
Yes I ride. :42: I'm currently w/o a bike, but I still get my fix from renting HD's when the weather keeps me off the boat. Do you ride? or a professional passenger? :14:

I used to had several street bikes inluding dirt bikes. Since I was 16. Not so much anymore, unless I grab my son's for a jaunt. Diving is really my thing now, don't have much time for riding.

Me too. First time in 23 years I haven't had a bike but with the way local people on my type of bike ride I was getting too much hassle and bad attitudes so I figured a dry suit and extra gear would make up for it.

Wrong.....I like my 905 and stuff but really miss the XX.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom