Question Friend needs SP reg set serviced near BR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tridacna

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Hi All,

A friend needs to get her SP regs serviced near Boca Raton. Can anyone recommend a reliable LDS to get this done?

Thanks!

Hi All,

A friend needs to get her SP regs serviced near Boca Raton. Can anyone recommend a reliable LDS to get this done?

Thanks!

Out of the South Florida dive shops that I am familiar with, Jupiter Dive Center is the primary ScubaPro shop. Force-E and Pura Vida do not affiliated with ScubaPro. If I were to recommend a local shop, JDC would be my recommendation.

Check out Captain Chris in Ft. Lauderdale. He works out of his home, and does a lot of work for shops that don't have a tech.
Haven't gone to him in a couple years, I am hoping he is still in business. He did very good work and very reasonable.
His business card gives the number (954) 593-8364.

I moved away from Florida recently, but Brownie’s Southport Divers on Cordova Road in Ft. Lauderdale was an authorized Scubapro dealer and repair facility.

Out of the South Florida dive shops that I am familiar with, Jupiter Dive Center is the primary ScubaPro shop. Force-E and Pura Vida do not affiliated with ScubaPro. If I were to recommend a local shop, JDC would be my recommendation.
I have all of our Scubapro equipment serviced at JDC. They are fantastic and quick. Too bad it's a little over 40 miles away. Maybe she could dive the days of her visits

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom