Froggy Diver, newly registered

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MichaelFins

Reaction score
;-0
Hello all. Just registered to your communities. Why? Because I had read many of your discussion about computers, since I am planning to buy one very soon.

How I did reach this site? By a net search.

How did I become a diver ? I did my french Military Service in Malaysia... So I took the chance to travel around this country and some other around. And some of you might know there are there some of the most marvellous diving spots. So I started there in a small island north east of Malaysia peninsula, in the South China Sea. I certified Open Water PADI.
Back to France, (yeah everything has a end, paradise as well), I thought I wouldn't like to stop diving. So I took courses to reach level 2 of French Federation of diving (CMAS-FFESSM), and got certified as well.
During this certification year, I dived in Spain and in Britany and in a unused quareer. Little bit less clear than Asia water, but fauna is quite different and as much as interested to look at.

Cheers. See u on some of the forums.

Hi, thanx for your welcome. As said in my summary, I did dive in spain. It was this year in Puerto de la Selva. We have been here to get our final stage for our French Level 2 Certification with my diving club.
However, we got the worst weather we might have expected, half of our dives have been canceled, in April.
Nevermind, I however enjoy the dives made anyway. I suppose they would have been a lot nicer with the appropriate weather.
Thus most of us got our certification. So nice dives would be for the next time.
Some of my friends will go to Estartit the 1,2,3 to dive around Medes Islands...

:)

welcome to the board MichaelFins, sounds like quite an adventure:)

Welcome to the board! I think you'll like it here.
Happy diving!

amber

Welcome to the boards MichaelFins!
:snorkel:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom