FS: Diverite nitek duo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon:
selling my nitek duo dive computer. around 5 months old with around 40 dives on it. this is the most user friendly computer i have ever used, you can set the safety factor and does not lock out. in case you were wondering i am downgrading to a uwatec bottom timer. il throw in abrand new leather fossil punk watch with leather band and matrix style screensaver pm me
is that why you're interested in the helix?

tip to new divers: wait for the regular spoon gear sale! almost-new gear at almost-yours prices! hahahahaha

Jag

shugar:
is that why you're interested in the helix?

tip to new divers: wait for the regular spoon gear sale! almost-new gear at almost-yours prices! hahahahaha

Jag

yup. i want a second depth timing device in addition to my second nitek duo. i admit i have been using my computers in conjunction with the tables i learned in my classes. i just want to discipline myself for a couple of months and dive with tables only. i may even use my second nitek duo for backup.

and guys thats the beauty of my business. there is such a thing as x-deals. who said anything about me buying a v3r. :)

for around $600 you can get a Nitek He ... it's a fine 7-gas helium computer

Twomixdiver:
better to use the money towards the purchase of a scooter to reduce CO2 buildup in your blood.... or ten (10) weekends in anilao.
Rebreather first, then scooter. Because if/when I buy one, I'll want another for the backup.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom