My Review of the NiTek Q

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's the exact same error everyone I have spoke to gets. I don't understand. I have downloaded if from three different computers and tried installing each one of those downloads on all three computers. No luck. I have turned off all virus as firewall protections. No luck. I can not figure it out. I can only believe it is a problem with the software, not my computers.

My shearwater works perfectly :D :D :D

I also tried it on my wife's computer and had a dive buddy try on his. They both failed. In addition I have also turned off everything I can find/think of with the same failure.
Never having a problem with other software makes me question who Dive Rite is using for there software development.

Al

That's the exact same error everyone I have spoke to gets. I don't understand. I have downloaded if from three different computers and tried installing each one of those downloads on all three computers. No luck. I have turned off all virus as firewall protections. No luck. I can not figure it out. I can only believe it is a problem with the software, not my computers.

I just got an email from dive rite saying the new version is out. I am goin to see if that works.

I just got an email from dive rite saying the new version is out. I am goin to see if that works.

Is that the same as the beta version from the link I provided or is this a completely new version of workbench? I received an email from Dive Rite as well but I figured It was the same version?

I got the Workbench software to install!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got an email from Lamar that even though I was the "administrator" there maybe a corrupt files on my machine.
Quote:
My user profile has some corrupt files that do not allow my user to have full administrator rights even though I should. He logged out from Lamar and logged back in under administrator and installed the program and everything worked properly.

I did a search and found how to log on as administrator here: How to Log on as Administrator in Windows 7? Followed these instructions and re-downloaded Workbench from Dive-Rite and it installed correctly.
Happy Days :D

Al

Just uploaded the log from my Shearwater again today. :D :D :D
It's been working like that since day one. Bwahahahahaha.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom