Ft. Pickens Dive Scheduled for 1-12-08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

D'Oh, somehow when I read it I thought it meant one tank at Pickens, another elsewhere.

If the only way we can get this trip to go is if we make it a Mass/pickens dive I will talk to Gary about changing the location, but I cannot gaurantee that the price will still be the same. So what does everyone think? Especially Paul since he is the only other person on the list so far.

I would love to join in but I'm not sure I'll be back by then. It may have to be short notice from me if there is still a spot.

I'm out, the 'rents will be in town.

:luxhello: Jim's coming home!

:focus:

Jim! Gotta computer here waitin on ya bud!

If we have a wind out of the north we will do the USS Massachusetts, and if the wind is out of the south we will do Ft. Pickins.

How's That?:D

If we have a wind out of the north we will do the USS Massachusetts, and if the wind is out of the south we will do Ft. Pickins.

How's That?:D

sounds like a plan :D.

Hey, it's looking like I might actually be able to join y'all! PaulWall offered me a ride and a spare reg. I'd just need to rent tanks and a BC.

Back
Top Bottom