Ft. Pickens Dive Scheduled for 1-12-08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anybody up for a beach dive after lunch? Say- the whiskey wreck?

Sunday PM the high tide will be around 5:30. I will be back in New Orleans, by then.

Can't do any dives after the boat trip. I have a honey-do list waiting for me when I get home. :D

I will try to bring a container of hot chocolate big enough for at least everyone to have one cup and some styrofoam cups for the surface interval. Hopefully the weather will hold out.

Saturday, Jan 12
06.gif

High: 61 °F RealFeel®: 60 °F
Mostly cloudy, chance of a little rain

I hope you guys and gal have a great time!! I am going to a crazy cookout these rednecks around here do once a year called a wild game cookout where they get together and cook what they have killed during hunting season, drink beer and have a live band...WoooHooo!!!

So Gary, what is your best guess now? Does it look like the weather/seas are going to cooperate for Saturday? If so, what time are we meeting at your shop?

I talked to Gary today (Wenesday, 1-9-08) and he confirmed a 08:00 meet time at the shop on Saturday morning.

Sounds good to me...hope the weather cooperates!

I talked to Gary today (Wenesday, 1-9-08) and he confirmed a 08:00 meet time at the shop on Saturday morning.

As of 6pm 1/9
Saturday
Northeast winds 10 to 15 knots becoming north. Seas 1 to 3 feet. Bays and coastal waterways a light chop.

I think the Mass. but maybe both??
Saturday
North to northeast winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 1 to 2 feet. Bays and coastal waterways a light chop.

If anyone would like to meet up at Tacky Jacks we will be there tonight at 6pm.

Back
Top Bottom