Ft. Pickens Dive Scheduled for 1-12-08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algulfdiver, if you get a cancellation PM me I should be in town and would like to join in if you get an opening.

I will also either PM you or give your cell a call (or both :D) if someone bails out. Look forward to getting out and diving with you again. It will be good to have someone around that can dive during the week. :chicken:

Looking forward to see you on the 1st and finally getting to meet Gary.

Looking forward to this!!

Oh goody, looks like I'm gonna be the only girl! LOL

It will be good to have someone around that can dive during the week.

I'm self-employed, and weekdays are actually better for me to take off as weekends are busier (massage therapist). If you don't mind a noob tagging along, I'd love to do an occasional weekday trip!

Anybody up for a beach dive after lunch? Say- the whiskey wreck?

Sunday PM the high tide will be around 5:30. I will be back in New Orleans, by then.

Anybody up for a beach dive after lunch? Say- the whiskey wreck?

You're my ride there and back, so if you're doing a beach dive, guess I am too! LOL (I'm sure I'd be up for it anyhow as long as it's within my "newbie" limitations)

See ya Friday!

Where is everyone else staying Friday night? I booked at the America's Best Inn - only $50 and good reviews on Travelocity.

Where is everyone else staying Friday night? I booked at the America's Best Inn - only $50 and good reviews on Travelocity.

Where is this motel? I can't recall ever hearing of it. You are in Orange Beach, Al. right?

Back
Top Bottom