Ft pickens night dive Oct. 22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrmccoy

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Thursday OCT. 21st
High tide is at 8:50pm Thursday night if anyone would like to join. GlenFWB and I are meeting 6~ish and if conditions allow we will do a two tanker.

Last edited:
Thursday or Friday, October 22nd is a Friday?

High tide is at 8:50pm Thursday night if anyone would like to join. GlenFWB and I are meeting 6~ish and if conditions allow we will do a two tanker.

Sorry it is Thursday oct. 21

We know Thursday night is an off time for a lot of people. But we should have the place to ourself and a night dive is always fun. Anyone else up for a night dive??

I haven't seen any recent reports about ft. Pickens so I hope it isn't too bad. The past couple of times I dove there it was neap tide and vis wasn't too great.

Great thing about night dives is the viz is very relative. As long as you can see where your light is shining....viz is 100%....notice I didn't say 100 feet.

I haven't seen any recent reports about ft. Pickens so I hope it isn't too bad. The past couple of times I dove there it was neap tide and vis wasn't too great.

Sounds good, we look forward to seeing you there. I will be in a red Dodge Ram truck, although I have a feeling those of us diving will probably be the only ones there.

sounds great count 1 more in see you there

Can one of you guys PM me November's gate code if you get it? I have a night owl pass, but they will only give you next months code in person 12 days in advance.

Neither of us have a night owl pass. From what the ranger told me on the phone unless you go into the park after 10:00 you don't need the pass. We will be out by 10:00 so were not much help. Maybe bribe the ranger on duty ? :d

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom