Ft Weatherhill

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

livestodive

Contributor
Reaction score
First dive of the year! We were only able to do one dive but we got wet locally.

We wanted to check out our gear and refresh our skills, limited as they are. My buddy has to work tonight and we dove at a leisurly pace. Time and temp ruled out a second dive :(

water temp a chilly 42f
no waves or surge to speak of
40 mins @ 34ft
vis 8 ft
dove at 11 am.

for us the season has opened!!!!!

Wet! 3 mil hood, 2/3 mil gloves 7 mil farmer suit

livestodive:
First dive of the year! We were only able to do one dive but we got wet locally.

We wanted to check out our gear and refresh our skills, limited as they are. My buddy has to work tonight and we dove at a leisurly pace. Time and temp ruled out a second dive :(

water temp a chilly 42f
no waves or surge to speak of
40 mins @ 34ft
vis 8 ft
dove at 11 am.

for us the season has opened!!!!!

42F? That's warmer than I expected... And warmer than what Hathaway Pond was my last two times there. Might have to give Wetherill a try again one of these weekends...

Doder? DA? You guys lurking? Up for a dive this Sunday?

-Roman.

I am always lurking. . . :) Can't help it in these waters! LOL

Maybe Dave is, I gotta work am through pm. I was thinking about it for tomorrow though.

Doder:
I am always lurking. . . :) Can't help it in these waters! LOL

Maybe Dave is, I gotta work am through pm. I was thinking about it for tomorrow though.

Nah, gotta work tomorrow. That silly 9-5 business... Oh well. I'll try to remember to ping Dave.

-Roman.

notabob:
Nah, gotta work tomorrow. That silly 9-5 business... Oh well. I'll try to remember to ping Dave.

-Roman.

Hey Roman (This is DA) we doing one tank or two?

Good to talk you again by the way!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom