G250? Worth servicing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

no, the design and casing arent the same

108 is similar to the conshelf 14 in design

it isn't like the apeks regs where the xtx40 is just missing the adjuster screw to turn it into the xtx50

no, the design and casing arent the same

108 is similar to the conshelf 14 in design

it isn't like the apeks regs where the xtx40 is just missing the adjuster screw to turn it into the xtx50

Understood, thanks. Then I'll pass, was interested as it's brand new.

the 080Hp is the last model on the 108 series, and had the adjustable orifice. Excellent reg.

Thanks guys, I'll keep looking for a mint 109/156, Bob? I pay well lol...more money than sense, well actually not much of either.

Last edited:
I read in another thread (old thread) there was a guy, Dave, who did re chroming who was linked to VDH does anyone know if he/they still do that? I will email them and ask, just wondering if anyone knows. Cheers.

He doesn't....... :(

Couv had some 109's rechromed. But I have to ask, were you looking for regs to go diving or regs to wear in the thanksgiving day parade?

Back
Top Bottom