Gang Of Sharks?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LMAO - Glad someone has stuck for us superior beings!!!!!
I'm crossing Australia off my swimmimg list for this weekend!!!!

Trickster, Nice job on the weight loss!!!! Australia is offering a quick solution to help you further your goal!!!!

Keep up the great work. You using any special program????

I'm sorry this happened, but what was she thinking? Never swim with dogs. Dogs have an extremely strong smell and they are not graceful swimmers, two traits that make them shark magnets.

Ocean One:
Trickster, Nice job on the weight loss!!!! Australia is offering a quick solution to help you further your goal!!!!

Keep up the great work. You using any special program????

Special Program? Nope - Just 1200cals a day max, 30mins of cardio and a bit of weight training, removed all 'added' sugars and salts, meats and sodas from my diet and started eating 5-a-day - been doing it since last July...Woohoo not much to go :D

Drive and Dive on!!!! I'm at 200 trying just to get to 180!!!!

I saw some show where they hinted that whites may be hunting a schools too.....murky waters, in shark area, what did she expect?

Gangs of sharks.. gold teeth, seal skin bandana's - red side out... baaad dudes, don't mess with them.

Then again, we're an apex predator with opposable thumbs and know how to use more than our teeth for weapons. Of course, this could be our downfall, but.... :D

I think we past the 'predator' state............we are almost in the league of deities. Give it another 200years or so, and we will be supreme beings

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom