Gear Bag w/accessories included!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aren't you tenacious. :rofl3:
Ok I can't help it anymore.
Have you tired craigslist? I'm sure a new diver would love to buy those things off your hand locally.

Aren't you tenacious. :rofl3:
Ok I can't help it anymore.
Have you tired craigslist? I'm sure a new diver would love to buy those things off your hand locally.

:rolleyes:

Yeah it's on there as well.

Have you considered pricing the items out individually with a total cost including shipping per item and offering a discount on the shipping if a person wanted to purchase more than one item?

Either way he isn't going to get $70. I think I asked about a few items and it was all or nothing.

Have you considered pricing the items out individually with a total cost including shipping per item and offering a discount on the shipping if a person wanted to purchase more than one item?

I'd rather sell it altogether. Thanks.

So my offer wasn't good enough then? You never counter offered. I would take the whole thing if I had to but not even close to $70. New, there isn't $70 worth of gear unless I am missing something.

So my offer wasn't good enough then? You never counter offered. I would take the whole thing if I had to but not even close to $70. New, there isn't $70 worth of gear unless I am missing something.

Exactly, your offer was nowhere near good enough. With that ridiculous low ball offer you offered there's no reason for me to counter offer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom