Gear Bag w/accessories included!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So my offer wasn't good enough then? You never counter offered. I would take the whole thing if I had to but not even close to $70. New, there isn't $70 worth of gear unless I am missing something.

Exactly, your offer was nowhere near good enough. With that ridiculous low ball offer you offered there's no reason for me to counter offer.

Here is the new retail cost for items similar to those above. Perhaps it will help you gentlemen find a price somewhere in the middle that is agreeable to both of you.

17.99 Foldable Mesh Duffle Bag, Piranha Dive Manufacturing
11.99 Glow in the Dark Arm Slate, Piranha Dive Manufacturing
5.97 D' Ring 2" 6MM Style Straight, Piranha Dive Manufacturing
4.99 4.0" Stainless Steel Double Ender, Piranha Dive Manufacturing
.74 Slide No Teeth "smooth", Piranha Dive Manufacturing
Clylinder clamp?
$0 used defog
$15 weights $3 lbs x 5 assorted weights
6.99 Neoprene Mask Strap, Piranha Dive Manufacturing
6.99 Small Storage Pocket "Removable Type" Holds knifes, weights or misc!, Piranha Dive Manufacturing
Total $70.66

Here is the new retail cost for items similar to those above. Perhaps it will help you gentlemen find a price somewhere in the middle that is agreeable to both of you.

17.99 Foldable Mesh Duffle Bag, Piranha Dive Manufacturing
11.99 Glow in the Dark Arm Slate, Piranha Dive Manufacturing
5.97 D' Ring 2" 6MM Style Straight, Piranha Dive Manufacturing
4.99 4.0" Stainless Steel Double Ender, Piranha Dive Manufacturing
.74 Slide No Teeth "smooth", Piranha Dive Manufacturing
Clylinder clamp?
$0 used defog
$15 weights $3 lbs x 5 assorted weights
6.99 Neoprene Mask Strap, Piranha Dive Manufacturing
6.99 Small Storage Pocket "Removable Type" Holds knifes, weights or misc!, Piranha Dive Manufacturing
Total $70.66

Ummm, yeah. Thats the price for everything BRAND NEW. It's worth about $30 (shipped)as used gear.

A.C.....having swapped emails and viewed posts, never thought I'd say this; You seem pretty rigid on this thread. Always been quite the reasonable haggler from what I've read. I didn't look but if those prices were accurate why not reconsider the asking price that's more appropriate rather than just thumbs up and laughter?

A.C.....having swapped emails and viewed posts, never thought I'd say this; You seem pretty rigid on this thread. Always been quite the reasonable haggler from what I've read. I didn't look but if those prices were accurate why not reconsider the asking price that's more appropriate rather than just thumbs up and laughter?

Thanks, I try to be reasonable with everybody. I just don't understand why some people feel the need to post in a thread (that obviously have no intent to buy) just to put their .02 in. There have been several people to do this in this thread.

But your right how about - $55.00 O.B.O.

Ummm, yeah. Thats the price for everything BRAND NEW. It's worth about $30 (shipped)as used gear.

I think that was my offer and obviously I didn't get it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom