Gear envy...what's yours?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"True happiness lies not in having what you want but rather in wanting what you have."

:blinking:

"True happiness lies not in having what you want but rather in wanting what you have."

Couldn't have said it better.

Nicely said ........ I will try to remember this.

I would say that one of Tobins DSS rigs would take the edge off of my gear envy .. well, that and a 20w can light ... well those two and maybe a ....

OK, I just may be a gear **** :D

I don't think they are mutually exclusive concepts :wink:

Dry suit.

I'm getting tired of diving wet in 40 degree F water, wet and cold.

If there is a SCUBA secret Santa Out there, I would like a dry suit. I'm 6'0", 185#'s, Size 12 foot.

I'm perfectly happy with my mostly Zeagle rig, plastic lights, and 3mil suit for warm water wussy dives. But give me the time and money for more trips to the Indo-Pacific, and I will be in diver heaven.

Rebreather, its those things in life that are just out of reach that get me to work everyday. Oh and that boat's nice too!

I've taken to liking the cold water dives that I've done off the coast of BC Canada. I've done all of this wet to date.
For me, my gear envy is two fold, 1st a job and a house in Vancouver (or near by) and the 2nd is a DUI dry suit.
Simple things really :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom