Gear Jam (warning- Dork Diver thread)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

erparamedic:
Oh, and TedTim.... why limit the snorkel sword fight to surface intervals? I'm thinking it could be lots of fun underwater!:eyebrow: Unless you wear your snorkel inside your wetsuit... might be kinda hard to pull it out of a back zip.:rofl3: :rofl3:

Shrinkage

trucker girl:
That was a stroke of genius!
That disparaging term belongs to another group!

ArcticDiver:
Can we descend further? -.. --- .-. -.-

-. --- -.. --- ..- -... - --..-- .-- . .... .- ...- . .- .-.. --- -. --. .-- .- -.-- - --- --. --- -.-- . - ..--.

Dave

Lol...never a dull moment in THIS thread... :)

Uh, mermaid don't have "feet".

(Side story) My friend & I had a pedicure. I chose a sparkely polish. She said "look! You have mermaid toes". I said "Yeah! Oh. Mermaids don't have toes . . . ."

Teamcasa:
-. --- -.. --- ..- -... - --..-- .-- . .... .- ...- . .- .-.. --- -. --. .-- .- -.-- - --- --. --- -.-- . - ..--.

Dave

..--. ..--..

-- --- .-. ... . -.-. --- -.. . .. ... ..-. --- .-. -.. --- .-. -.- ...

sea nmf:
Uh, mermaid don't have "feet".

(Side story) My friend & I had a pedicure. I chose a sparkely polish. She said "look! You have mermaid toes". I said "Yeah! Oh. Mermaids don't have toes . . . ."

my daughter painted my toe nails about 6 weeks ago. i still have about half a nail left to go.
i don't have a clever acronyn to contribute right now. sorry.
i did like the 3 letter ones though.

oh, wait, i'm a guy. isn't it against state law for me to have my toe nails painted?
aahhhh, i live in the keys...i guess it's ok:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

dano

eckybay:
-- --- .-. ... . -.-. --- -.. . .. ... ..-. --- .-. -.. --- .-. -.- ...

.- --. .-. . . -..

Dave

Back
Top Bottom