Gear Purchasing Addiction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not many dive shop selling Dive Rite regs in HK....I seen G2500 in HK nice regs but never know the performance....:D
Ber Rabbit:
My name is Ber and I bought a Dive Rite G2500

Jason, I love mine. A tech diver friend is a Dive Rite addict and he let me use one of his on a dive to 135 feet in 38 degree water--I had to have one of my own after that. It took a lot to make me give up my beloved Mk10.
Ber :lilbunny:

Someone hear wrote this and I couldn't agree more:

"You should upgrade your equipment continiously to ensure existing equipment doesn't get too old."

Ber Rabbit:
put down the credit card and back away slowly; this is for your own good :wink:

Lol . .good advice. No more new dive gear for a while. :(Thankfully, the first BC/reg set and the wetsuit didn't go on the credit card, so there's not too much damage there. On the downside, the house is waiting another year to get painted. It's all about priorities.:blinking:

She says that now, but wait until we start camera hunting...

Then again, I said I'd pay for the camera, so that gets to be my contribution. :) The BC we ordered for me will hopefully be in by Thursday or Friday, so I'm looking to giving that a test dive.

Big props go out to Tubby, a fellow board member who showed up and went diving with us too (not to mention buying us lunch!).

Why don't keep your old regs get annually service, I still keep my very old regs US Diver.....I love it go good performance never regret :D
Ber Rabbit:
Jason, I love mine. A tech diver friend is a Dive Rite addict and he let me use one of his on a dive to 135 feet in 38 degree water--I had to have one of my own after that.
It took a lot to make me give up my beloved Mk10.
Ber
You sold:huh:
:lilbunny:

You think you have it bad... try working in a dive shop! Its far to easy to say "Just take it off my cheque". This whole saving for school thing has been put off in exchange for cool new gear. Ah well, the bank is more than willing to lend me some $

It is just initial stage.

More regs. BC, suit (dry), tank (single and double), computers, Back up computers, light, SMB, reel, spool, more mask. compass, timer, wet note, more fins,
................... etc.......... etc........... etc.

Compressor
Cascade
Booster
Analyzer
Scooter
Canister light

Diving Vehicle

Boat

Condo

LOL~~~~

Try being an independent instructor with wife, twin daughters, neices, nephews that all want to dive!

Just smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom