Gear Shops around Metro Manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
it's just 5 mins drive from my office :D

And a greater distraction to my credit card: it's walking distance from Phil Stock Exchange Bldg!

Moonlighting, aha taga jan ka lang pala. . . . ill be passin by later, hopefully it's already open, im looking for a cool gear bag and crate.

ishbaby:
Moonlighting, aha taga jan ka lang pala. . . . ill be passin by later, hopefully it's already open, im looking for a cool gear bag and crate.

Isshy... me alam ka bang nagtitinda ng suit na pink or may touch of pink? Kahit orange?

I think Dive Buddies does, they got new wetsuits (Aquamundo) in stock right now. I wasn't checking on wetsuits at Scubaworld, but you can canvass there as well. Try Aquaone also, I got my purple/black Aqua Lung wetsuit there at a cheap price.

moonlighting:
Isshy... me alam ka bang nagtitinda ng suit na pink or may touch of pink? Kahit orange?

piiiiink!!! text me when you find one, ha? :D

iris_ice:
piiiiink!!! text me when you find one, ha? :D

Tita Iris....akwo rin...gusto ko may touch of fuchsia...

jonix:
the office is always a distraction bro :D

gonna try out a bp/wing this weekend @ portu...hehehehe

good luck on your bp/w its certainly a no brainer and youl adjust quickly. btw what brand are you using?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom