Gear Shops around Metro Manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ive visited almost all Makati Scuba shops. Cheapest? Wala ata, pare pareho lang yan, dpends kung pano ka tumawad at tumapat sa SALE nila.

There's Aquaone in San Antonio Village (mura din mga gear dito), Pacific Dive Shop in Perea, Dive Buddies in JP Rizal, and of course the ever famous Nautilus. There's a new shop that opened, Scuba Stop on Kamagong.

I was opting on visiting Diver's Point and Scubaworld in San Juan, pero di ko alam kung saan yan. I am never familiar with that area. Actually di ko rin alam ung sa Makati, I can only go there with my male friends who have Navigation skills . . . haha :p

Diver's Point...

from Ortigas Avenue turn left at Wilson St. (street fronting greenhills commercial center), go straight until you reach the corner of Wilson & P. Guevarra. Diver's Point is located at the 2nd floor of that commercial establishment at the corner.

anyone have a compass bearing of ellen's shop :D

gordon! pare!

welcome to the PPD... it's about time you gave up the lurker mode

guys, meet gordon, he owns scuba stop... real nice guy... kept me entertained while for a good hour while i was in his shop and skipping work ahahahahahaha

Jag

Thanks Jonix for the directions . . . will try to go there sometime. . .

Oh hey . . . Gordon . . . of course the very nice guy helping me out when I was looking for a dry box. But I think you won't remember me OF COURSE hehe.

shugar:
ditto scuby: how much is an SS backplate rig with an EXD 30lb wing (or cheaper but decent wing)

Jag

It's almost Christmas... Just tell your Ninang from the states to bring one home for you :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom