Gear Shops around Metro Manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lol, great thread. Magandang salamat ang lahat kasi practise sa tagalog ako!

Pao: tama, so next time popuntang ako sa Scubaworld, SJ, sabihin ko sa kanila yun ikaw ang instructor. :)

Tama, at sabihin mo din pinapakuha ni Pao ung zeagle flathead na regulator, kung ano mang BP/W available doon (insist on a new one) at lastly ung suunto D9. Set ka na, gwapo na.

hmmm didn't come out the way it should. i'll come up with another tagalog version for translation. and even more mind bogling stuffs for Moonlighting

shugar:
hahahahahahaha nice to know i'm good for something on this forum

sige here we go:

paolov - "you be thankful that you were taught correctly and that you are still alive! you are without debt of inside! don't you know that when you are being cheap you are being cheap about life? is that what you think of your life???"

clgsamson - "instructors shouldn't charge so much! if we were not born you will not born!"

pwede na?

Jag

paolov:
hmmmmm maybe i did not make myself clear. here it goes,
can anyone translate the blue italicised LITERALLY . hehehheheh

shugar:
paolov - "you be thankful that you were taught correctly and that you are still alive! you are without debt of inside! don't you know that when you are being cheap you are being cheap about life? is that what you think of your life???"

@pao: you asked for it, you got it... :D galing talaga ni jag :35:

@moonlighting: bought mine from nautilus. they offered a pretty neat package (for beginners) :14:

Sorry guys, I think gear in the phils is way overpriced - come to hong kong where you don't have to pay your instructor every time you buy some gear :wink:. The typical 'scuba shop pricing system' just doesn't fly here, it's far too competitive a place.

How much is a complete halcyon eclipse rig in Hongkong? LDSs here in Manila sell it for 25K to 30K pesos. The cheapest completely rigged SS BP/W here is currently selling for 18-20K pesos.

But you may have a point there in goin to Hongkong. We can go and see Micky and Minnie.

Scuby, I might be going to HK sometime in the near future, recommend any good dive shops?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom