Gear Shops around Metro Manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
translation? easy bro....mga instructor wag masyado maningil ng malaki!!!! Kung wala kami, wala kayo!!!! Ganun ba gusto mo translation?

hmmmmm maybe i did not make myself clear. here it goes,

can anyone translate the blue italicised LITERALLY . hehehheheh

clgsamson:
Dive gear ain't cheap but I regularly patronize this dive shop in Wilson St., Greenhills, San Juan. The proprietress is Ms. Ellen Chua.

yes nga po, pretty obvious how expensive gears are that's why i'm getting rigidly thrifty here. may inquiry is about kung saan matatagpuan the shops which sells lower compared to others. Kunwari po, same unit/brand that could be so much pesos or $$$ and cheaper somwhere else.

have you heard of the dive shop/s in Pasay, Cartimar ba 'yun? We used to purchase bike gears dun na mas mura nga but i don't know bout dive gears.

Salamat!

moonlighting:
yes nga po, pretty obvious how expensive gears are that's why i'm getting rigidly thrifty here. may inquiry is about kung saan matatagpuan the shops which sells lower compared to others. Kunwari po, same unit/brand that could be so much pesos or $$$ and cheaper somwhere else.

have you heard of the dive shop/s in Pasay, Cartimar ba 'yun? We used to purchase bike gears dun na mas mura nga but i don't know bout dive gears.

Salamat!

The cheapest Scuba Gear (brand new) in the Philippines is IST and the cheapest place to get it is at Diver's Point. Cartimar has no equivalent in the Scuba Industry. Every shop has in one way or another a gear that will be cheaper than another shop and some brands that you want can only be found in a specific shop.

nag aaway? Bwahahahaha hindi po. Kaya nga masaya dito walang pikonan. Pao as usual is picking on our brains. He's a friend and a gud DM at that. If you're so much interested in training to be certified, pm paolo, he'll give you a fair rate and gud training.

hahahahahahaha nice to know i'm good for something on this forum

sige here we go:

paolov - "you be thankful that you were taught correctly and that you are still alive! you are without debt of inside! don't you know that when you are being cheap you are being cheap about life? is that what you think of your life???"

clgsamson - "instructors shouldn't charge so much! if we were not born you will not born!"

pwede na?

Jag

Back
Top Bottom