Gear Shops around Metro Manila

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
hahahahahahaha nice to know i'm good for something on this forum

clgsamson - "instructors shouldn't charge so much! if we were not born you will not born!"

pwede na?

Jag

Jag, if I swear you joing last comic standing you will probably win!

I remember my classmate back in grade school the teacher ask him why he was absent and he said "I pulled my teeth to the doctor so that new teeth will born"

clgsamson:
nag aaway? Bwahahahaha hindi po. Kaya nga masaya dito walang pikonan. Pao as usual is picking on our brains. He's a friend and a gud DM at that. If you're so much interested in training to be certified, pm paolo, he'll give you a fair rate and gud training.

Kasi po currently under going a lesson na po... sige po pagka ano, sa advanced po siguro o kung ano pa pong mga anik-anik na training dyan, eh di sige po.

By the way, what is LDS, diba po drugs yun?

Regarding gears, baka naman meron dyang mga galit sa pera na in the market canvassing for new gears na willing na lang mag-donate ng kanilang mga not-so-worn-out Mares...

ang unang basa ko pa was "tumUTUWAD"... grabe it was going to sound a bit like: "did you not know that when we are getting batpacked it is your life that you are making cheap???"

kaso it didn't sound right... yung pala "tumATAWAD" pala hehehehe... muntikan na

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom