gear storage?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Keep it all in the garage. Some of the gear is 10-15 years old and still works as new. Everything gets washes after the dive and hung up to dry. Florida heat does not seem to bother it.

jon m:
so, where do you stash your gear when you're not diving? ......
as hubby would say... is such a thing possible!!!

we have turned a garage into a lockup and everything gets washed in fresh water after diving in a outside bathtub and then the neighbours use the tub water to water their plants (we haev a drought down here)

ceiling racks for all the wetsuits & drysuits, wall hooks for various sets of regs and galvanised shelving along the walls for everything from boots to o2 first aid kit ect

tanks & lead have their own section also

i even have hooks for gloves, hangers for fins, dive flag ect

on hot days, overnight the suits dry and on cold days.... well we go to the tropics with our gear :D

Everything is in my living room, even all tanks.. My GF calls my home a warehouse..... LOL~~~~

COOL DRY PLACE is the best no matter where that is. Unfortunately I still store mine for up to a period on months in the winter.

Back
Top Bottom