geo 2.0 imperial to metric

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alfie227

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all,

I'm sure there is a really simple answer to this just staring me in the face but I can't find it in the manual for the life of me. How do I change my geo 2.0 from imperial to metric measurements?

Thanks in advance

Alfie

Hey there, when it comes time to change your battery make sure you get a good one (Sony, Duracell, energizer), just changed mine with a no-name batt (the only one I could find) and it lasted 2 weeks. Ordered the Oceanic replacement kit with a Sony and it's been 2 months with no issues. There are reports of this issue online and the LDS warned me to use a good battery. Just thought I'd pas that on.

+1

I have taken the class for my BUD and my OC1. The classes are worth it even if you have to pay for them. But if it is a new computer when you register it you will get the class free.

If you register your Geo 2.0 with Oceanic, they will give you a free code for the Geo 2.0 online class

Alberto (aka eDiver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom