Geo 2.0 R1d

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

airizzy

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I just bought a new Geo 2.0. I really love the computer. I logged 6 dives on it and everything but one thing works great. The dive log page that shows the O2 info is missing the %O2 and the max PO2. It only shows the FO2 set for that dive. Is rev 1d a replacement for 1c that so many have complained about? If so, it seems to have a few issues too.

I'm diving the Atom 2.0 not your Geo but based on what I see on my Oceanlog pages I'm going to guess that you were diving air (FO2 set to air) not nitrox.
If this is the case then what you see on your log is correct. The %O2 and max PO2 fields on the log are not used unless diving a nitrox mix and programming that into the FO2 of the computer.

Keep in mind that Oceanlog software is used with a number of different model dive computers that have different features and functions. Some of the fields you see in the logging software may not work with your particular model computer.

No, I was in nitrox mode with the "NX" displayed. I dove the first two dives with EAN35 the 3rd and 4th dives with EAN30 and the last two with air. The air was set at 21% in NX mode. The log shows these set values in the O2 page, but that is all it shows.

Air Izzy,

I have the exact same problem with the same watch. Did you ever determine a solution?

Thanks. Tom

No, I haven't fixed this yet. I was hoping to find a download cable and try the firmware update. I really don't need to down load the computer so buying a $100 cable to get my $450 computer working is not my favorite idea.

Is there anywhere you can look at the firmware releases and see what they've changed/fixed or do you need the $100 cable for that?

I called Oceanic and they recommended a firmware update that "might" fix the problem. I bought the cable and downloaded the update but I haven't been diving since, so I'm not sure if it addresses the problem or not. The Oceanic rep said it might be related to a bug that is produced when you set the P02, go to Watch Mode, and then dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom