Get Certified, NAUI or PADI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VABeach:
Thank you so much for the responces. You guys are awsome!

Just out of curriousity, is there somewhere to go and look to find who is a good instructor and who isn't? The dive shop that I'm interested in came HIGHLY RECOMMENDED by several people, then one person told me they had "unsafe equipment". After the reading I have done, I want to take this very seriously and make the right choice. (I care a lot about my health and saftey.) Is there a method of research available?

Thank you agian for all of the helpful info.
Hmm As for the having unsafe equipment I think that sounds more like sour grapes then truth. IF you trust the opinion of the people that Highly recomends them and for all that they offer sounds like a great dive shop to me.

VABeach:
Just out of curriousity, is there somewhere to go and look to find who is a good instructor and who isn't?
Start here.
Rick :)

Welcome to SB
I have certified by both agency, PADI & NAUI certified not much difference with either agencies.
It's instructor teach and personal ability, how much you wanna to learn from OW to leadership.
Cheer
Jason

Back
Top Bottom