Getting back in the water.... Drysuit comments?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akforsyth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Well it has been almost two years since I have hit the water and during that time I sold only one piece of equipment, my dry suit. At the time I was looking at buying a new suit right away, but life dealt me a load of crap and here it is a couple of years later. I figure I will be back in the water within seven or eight months and I am planning on buying that new suit now. I am definately going shell, since that is what i have had, and must say prefer. I was looking at the Bare ATR HD before I got side tracked, and am wondering since it has been on the market for some time now what peoples opinions are of it? I need a good suit because once I start diving again I will more than likely be doing 200+ dives a year like I was doing before I left. Also, where is a good place to purchase one of these from? During my hiatus, I moved and the closest dive shop closed down... (I think there is a conspiracy against me diving or something). Well, thanks for any info you all can provide. Cheers.

Bare has a great reputation up here in BC. There are lots of those suits out being used. Just go to any local dive site and check it out. I'm diving a nex-gen right now, and it's great, but my next suit will be a custom cut Diving concepts shell. Flex material, nice snug fit, made for me.

Back
Top Bottom