Getting started

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scram Bulleggs I have completed my OW cert and have done 8 dives following that in coz. My OW portion of my cert was in coz also. (wondering where the heck my C-card is too) I just found out that I will be in Florida for a few days early January. Ofcourse teh first thing that came to mind was hey! warm water maybe I can dive! I guess what i am asking is without a LDS or a mentor where do I go from here? I do not think I would make a good dive buddy to someone not expecting it.[/QUOTE:
Hi Scram. . . getting started in cold weather is difficult, But the best use of the cold part of the year is here on ScubaBoard. Search the Forums / Regional Travel / (your area). you'll find more information if you search for messages back during the summer months. When you have time, go to the articles button next to forums. The list goes to "general scuba" and "now that you can blow bubbles--what's next". You can always get answers to you questions on this board.

I don't think I had as many concerns untill I started reading scubaboard hehe. This board has been a real eye opener as well as a great place to get advice.

do some research, alot of them do throw you in the water and want you out in a certain time, so they can go back and pick up more divers, remember, it is a business to them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom