Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's actually a little better than I thought it might be. Still chilly but I'm guessing I'll be fine in my semi-wet :D

R

Ahhh.... The warmth of the south! Being that it's a long weekend up here in Canada eh, a group of us are heading down to warm waters of Gilboa this weekend as well. Hoping to camp so I'm wondering if anyone has seen what the extended weather forecast is calling for?

wish I was going with you guys bob!

bobito once bubbled...
Ahhh.... The warmth of the south! Being that it's a long weekend up here in Canada eh, a group of us are heading down to warm waters of Gilboa this weekend as well. Hoping to camp so I'm wondering if anyone has seen what the extended weather forecast is calling for?

I keep a link to 'Gilboa Weather' on the front page of my site...

It's looking like partly to mostly cloudy each day:

Fri 63°F/17C
Sat 59°F/15C
Sun 67°F/20C
Mon 71°F/22C

Have fun... it's looking like I might be heading north of the border...

wb

I'd be curious to know what the "improvements" are. Was there last year, had a good time but after all, it IS a quarry. There are only so many airplanes and tubes I can swim though before it bores me.

Don't mind cold, but would rather explore a real wreck such as in the Great Lakes.

But, if he's done something pretty cool I'd be interested.

wb416 once bubbled...

I keep a link to 'Gilboa Weather' on the front page of my site...

It's looking like partly to mostly cloudy each day:

Fri 63°F/17C
Sat 59°F/15C
Sun 67°F/20C
Mon 71°F/22C

Have fun... it's looking like I might be heading north of the border...

wb

WB416...Thanks for the info.
Bob

canuckdiver once bubbled...
wish I was going with you guys bob!

We should have a blast kicking off the season and hopefully can make it down to Brockville for the July 26th get-together.

Does anyone have an electronic copy of Gilboa's registration form. This is the first dive there for me this year and I would rather fill it out tonight rather than have to do it tomorrow morning.

If I remember I'll suggest that they put it on the web site, that would keep some of the congestion in the office down a little too.

nitroxbabe once bubbled...
Don't mind cold, but would rather explore a real wreck such as in the Great Lakes.
[/B]

Amen to that!

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

If I remember I'll suggest that they put it on the web site, that would keep some of the congestion in the office down a little too. [/B][/QUOTE]

keep in mind, Mike barely knows how to turn on a computer....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom