Ginnie Trip: This Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Due to the various threads on this, and the last-minute
change of prices being resolved, i've merged the other
threads together. Let's use this one for planning as we
come upon the get-together.

Great job DSW, for making this happen! I, of course,
take all the credit.

Per DeepSeaWolf, here are the prices:

Prices are as stated for the entire weekend from FRIDAY through SUNDAY, plus 7% tax.

*Divers-$20 regardless of cert level or day of attendance.
*Bubble watchers-$8.50/day unless camping.
*Campers-$13 per night Fri, Sat for adults, $6 for kids ages 7-14. Camp fees include the daily Bubble watcher fee.

Electric is $6 per night per campsite; we will divide this as people arrive and take up sites (note that this is a change; the previous cost given was $4.00).

LAST ATTENDEE LIST POSTED BY DSWOLF:
as of 11:00 AM April 23, 2004

Here is the final guest list as Ginnie will have it.
If your name is not on this list when you check in, but is on one of my previous lists, you are to pay full price and I will personally reimburse you for my screwup, UNLESS you told me you would NOT be coming and was removed because of that.

8Buck
Adams, Ed/Mary
Andrea
Annie E Ennis
Balingar
Baum, Erin/Donnie
CBulla/KBulla
CHSZDAB
Coram, Mike
Cowart, Patti
Ellis, Lisa
Darkmoon3D
Day, Doug
DeepSeaWolf
Farantino, Adrienne/Natalie
GaDiver
Genesis
Gibbon
GrierPharmD
H2Andy
I Got Tanked
JaxDiver
Jviehe
KBeck
King, Tracie
Kurt
Lankford, Tyler
Lukens, Shawn
Madeline
Mandy227
Maneater
Mountz, Mark
OneBrightGator
Parramore, David
PCramer
Raven
Rhodes, Kristy
Rich @ Cave Excursions
Rjens
Robinett, Mike/Terry
Schultz, Brian
SCScuba
Scuba101
ScubaFool
ScubaJenny
SeaAngel
Seafan88
Shea, Mike
SimBrooks
SmokeAire
Swygart, Dean
Swygart, Richard/Rosalee
Tao of the Dive
Trutt, John/Emily
Unruly Wench
Virus
WildBill

I look forward to meeting everyone!
Drive safe! Dive safe!
DSW

Ok, so if DSW gets over to this thread, are we still in need of any more food/drinks etc? Also, who is bringing what SI activity stuff? (ie football, soccer ball - real football, frisbee etc)?? Any other details need to be thrashed out?

Will still be there on friday morning/noon time and hope to get in some diving thru the day and saturday as well - sunday still open.

Oh and i will try to bring some rope to make drying lines for wetsuits etc around the site.

This is going to be a rip roaring weekend! Anyone that wants to bring extra plates, paper towels, cups or plasticware is welcome to. I'll be doing the last minute shopping tomorow and thursday morning. Due to the BBQ cooking and checkins at the campsite, looks like I'll only be diving late Saturday and all day Sunday. That way, everyone will know where they are setting up and settling in. If all goes well, my inherited regs will be back from the shop fully serviced before the trip. BTW is anyone bringing marshmallows and sticks for the night time activities? I'll bring a soccer ball and some board games, as well as a slip and slide to aim at trees!

and that list isn't including BW's or SO's? geeeeeeeeeeeeeez

The way I have it setup, the person on the list comes in and tells them how many people they have in their entourage. This way they don't get a full list of a hundred names, having to sort out who's with who. They'll get a rough "subguest" number but as that can change, I'll inform them NOT to depend on that as a definite.

Obviously when signing papers they will want your real names but for the guest list you will be on there as posted on the final list on Thursday evening.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom