glove for dry suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, it forms a seal with the wrist seal and then the rubber glove just slides over top. Very simple and inexpensive. Even cheaper is some people just put a ring of PVC pipe over the wrist seal and then the glove although the huge drawback is if there is a glove leak your suit floods, not so with the Sitech ones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll check if there is a serial # on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This works for me. YMMV. I use the SiTech Stiff Ring under my wrist seals and pull the Magid glove (AKA: VooDoo Gloves) over it. They now have the oval stiff rings but I haven"t tried them yet.

I use medium weight running gloves from Costco made by Head. They have a textured grip on the palm and fingers so they grip the inside of the drygloves. They feel like one glove. Of course, just as you submerge clasp hands and fingers to make sure your fingers are properly seated into the glove to get rid of any excess glove at the finger tip.

I leave the sleeve thumb loop from my undergarment under the wrist seal to allow air to travel. Also if my glove gets cut my suit won't instantly flood thanks to the wrist seals. My arm will get eventually wet.

I dive a Santi E-Lite. Just incase anyone else reads this. It works with DUI Zip seals as well. No need for the stiff ring with the zip system; you can use your latex wrist seal and pull the Magid gloves right over the Zip rings.

Love them.

View attachment 138877View attachment 138878View attachment 138879View attachment 138880View attachment 138881

This works for me. YMMV. I use the SiTech Stiff Ring under my wrist seals and pull the Magid glove (AKA: VooDoo Gloves) over it. They now have the oval stiff rings but I haven"t tried them yet.

I use medium weight running gloves from Costco made by Head. They have a textured grip on the palm and fingers so they grip the inside of the drygloves. They feel like one glove. Of course, just as you submerge clasp hands and fingers to make sure your fingers are properly seated into the glove to get rid of any excess glove at the finger tip.

I leave the sleeve thumb loop from my undergarment under the wrist seal to allow air to travel. Also if my glove gets cut my suit won't instantly flood thanks to the wrist seals. My arm will get eventually wet.

I dive a Santi E-Lite. Just incase anyone else reads this. It works with DUI Zip seals as well. No need for the stiff ring with the zip system; you can use your latex wrist seal and pull the Magid gloves right over the Zip rings.

Love them.

View attachment 138877View attachment 138878View attachment 138879View attachment 138880View attachment 138881

Love them.

You just pull them over no ring locks or clamps to hold them on. They stay on?

You just pull them over no ring locks or clamps to hold them on. They stay on?
Affirmative. Yes. No need for o-rings. These are the gloves to use. Pullover Gloves....I use a size 10. I pull down the top part of the glove exposing the orange inside, slip my hand in and then roll it back over the rings. A one man operation. Remember to use a thumb loop (unattached to your thumb) or cut a stirring straw to desired length and place under your wrist seal so air can transverse to and from your suit glove to alleviate squeeze.

Back
Top Bottom