GLWC Order Posting 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good News!

I spoke with our fearless leader by mobile telephone this afternoon. As has been previosly suggested Diverbrian has been upgraded to a Platinum Elite Member at the Single Divers forum, so he has not had any time to check on us.

I informed the exulted one that it was time to revisit this site and process another merchandise order. He has informed me that he will be diving in New York this weekend on a newly discovered wreck, but would make an effort to check up on us.

Mitten Diver:
Good News!
...Diverbrian has been upgraded to a Platinum Elite Member at the Single Divers forum,

Isn't that the level where you get airline points for each post?

netmage:
Isn't that the level where you get airline points for each post?

Yeah, and automatic upgrades to first class.

TCDiver1:
Yeah, and automatic upgrades to first class.

I'm on my way out the door after temporarily losing the infamous 'stang (and nearly myself) to someone who made a left turn in front of me.

Actually, I am a moderator on another site and does tie up some time. But, the actual project that has been consuming my time is my trip out to the Whelan in Dunkirk, NY that is still going off as planned this weekend.

I'll try to get back here more often in the New Year to get this stuff going again.

Have a great 2006!!!

JC,

PM sent.

For us Noobs, where do we go nowadays to get an order in. I saw the spreadsheet form last year, but ddn't know if that was still the way to go. Can someone give some guidence?

For right now post orders here....

I will have to get a copy of the spreadsheet and update it as I had to replace my hard drive last year.

Drop dead date on orders to be delivered at M & G will be March 17 and money will be needed by April 14 to forward to Bay Supply. Myself or a designated crew member will contact you by PM with your total.

Consider the slate wiped clean and feel free to post what tee-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, and jackets (YES, JACKETS!!!) you want to order.

We will get to updating the spreadsheet within the next week.

For Tees, we need...

pocket or no pocket
Size.

For hats,

Size... L or XL

For sweatshirts,

Hooded/Non-hooded
Size
Color Ash/White or Green

For Jackets,

Size

Thanks for your patience.