Go ahead: Gamble on your Dry Suit!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve Gamble is indeed super!

In addition to offering me helpful advice, he sold me a pair of neoprene drysuit socks and other materials for my own DIY projects!

I didn't impose the questions, he just volunteered the helpful info!

He'll have all the business I can send his way! :)

Dave C

Thats the kind of guy he is.. Not only is he great at what he does but very helpul and genuine. I had another drysuit that I was going to get him to repair. Instead of charging me he said up front that nothing he can do will last, but he would try if I wanted him too. He is a very honest guy.

Not taking anything away from Steve, but anyone with a Fusion, I love working on them :wink: Easiest suit I have ever touched

Pete, the Nek Tite system works great on a Fusion..>I have one installed on a Fusion right now. They just aren't fully available from Sitech just yet

Gamble SCUBA
Steve & Marianne Gamble
6715 NW 63rd Ave.
Gainesville, FL 32653-3034

(352) 379-0653
gamble@atlantic.net
Which reminds me... if you visit Steve, take an hour or so and visit the Devil's Millhopper Geological State Park. :shocked2: WOW! :shocked2: I was first introduced to this as a kid, and I still enjoy this 120' prehistoric sinkhole with three streams running into it and disappearing at the bottom. Talk about your siphons. :D

PS, the Devil's Millhopper is closed Mondays and Tuesdays. :(

Another vote for Steve. He is quick, professional, and will have my business always. I asked him to pressure check and repair mine in two days time, not including the time for shipping. The price blew me away... 1/4 of what I thought it would be. He's the best.

Many thanks to all who provided contact information for Steve.

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom