Going to MAUI Which Dive operators?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Costco is a good recommendation, also the open air markets for fruit (I think they are in Honokowai on Tues/Thurs and Kihei Wed/Friday or vis-a-vis), and get to the Swap Meet for sure on Saturday in Kahului (closes at 12:00). For diving, Lanai is a must and Extended Horizons is one of the better operators going there from Lahaina. I have not been diving with Robinson or Severns but will try them out next time I'm in Kihei or want to do Molokini or LaPerouse Bay.

Aloha Marisa,

The boat diving and shore diving should be good when you get here. I can help steer you in the right direction for some fun dives. I live here on Maui and know what's what. There are caverns and caves that are accessible from shore that are really cool. Best to do with a guide. I hope you have a great trip. You'll definitely want underwater photos so either bring a camera or plan on renting one or having the DM take pics for you!

Aloha,

Shaka Doug

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom