Good Conditions This Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So what months are the best for diving the North Shore?

the best months to dive the north shore are the summer months when the north pacific calms down and the waves go flat. usually may through september.

i don't plan on doing any idh dives this weekend because i'm going on the big island trip, so i gotta save some spending money. are you going? sounds like its gonna be great.

bjgove:
i don't plan on doing any idh dives this weekend because i'm going on the big island trip, so i gotta save some spending money. are you going? sounds like its gonna be great.

You're going on the Big Island trip in June? I'm jealous. :wink:
I keep telling myself that I'll sign up for one of the Palau trips that Matt does every fall - one day.
I just signed up for the Monday dive out of Waianae - haven't done the LCU yet, should be fun. Maybe I'll see you around on one of the IDH dives soon.

justleesa:
We drove past sharks cove around 2:30. It was raining and the place was PACKED! Looking forward to getting there during the week.

I was just leaving sharks cove around that time, I dove there saturday, there were lots of people there, but it was still freakin awesome. it was actually quite amazing for as many divers in the parking lot, I didn't see too many of them in the water, except right in the cove, but really cmon who stays just in the cove? going back out there this weekend, but will probably be doing an open water course(I will be assisting the class as part of my dive master internship or something that is required or something)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom