good dive sites for photo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ummm... just thought about it kanina... how do you get back home? i mean the reverse would be obvious but if i remember correctly the trikes don't exactly clog the road... so did you have to wait long? or did you grab a hitch to the pier?

Jag

jonix:
@CLA: if you're doing aquav, most likely they'll have your size. you could check just to be sure...cell no for the resort is 09178254069, look for bongskee

Will do jonix. This will save me alot of trouble. Thanks!

actually, to be honest Iris and I commuted one way and got a ride back to QC. :)

But we asked a long the way. I asked the resort and they said to just wait for a trikie along the road. From anilao pier just catch any jeepney as long as it's going through bauan. They'll drop you off at the intersection in bauan where all the buses pass by. The bus conductor said no matter what time it is, a bus will always frequently pass the intersection going to and from manila.

If I ever try it I'll let you know! (I might do it October 15-16)

I'll be at Eagle Point resort. My friend's bday and I'm pretty sure we're all going take the public transport down there. Most of them aren't divers, but I'm going to try sneak a couple in the mornings. I can't go all the way to Anilao and not dive!

chip104:
I'll be at Eagle Point resort. My friend's bday and I'm pretty sure we're all going take the public transport down there. Most of them aren't divers, but I'm going to try sneak a couple in the mornings. I can't go all the way to Anilao and not dive!

dive site just in front of eagle point bro. else takbo ka ng aquav hehehe

Hi CLA & everybody else,

If you're into macro then you should try diving in Dumaguete. We have dark sand (many say that makes some difference) and heaps of camera-friendly critters (frogfishes, demon stingers, nudibranchs, leaf fishes, hawkfishes, ghost pipefishes, crabs & shrimps, etc.). Crowds are non-existent here, so you can dive at your own pace. If you need details, just drop me a priv8 messg.

best fishes,
marku

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom