Good evening.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skooner

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

board suggested that I introduce myself and well here goes.

just new to this sport, got certified yesterday. my instructor reccommended this site and said that if their shop couldn't answer my questions that you guys/ladies could. so here I am ready to learn, "meet people, go places, do things, underwater".

skooner

skooner:
Hello everyone,

board suggested that I introduce myself and well here goes.

just new to this sport, got certified yesterday. my instructor reccommended this site and said that if their shop couldn't answer my questions that you guys/ladies could. so here I am ready to learn, "meet people, go places, do things, underwater".

skooner
Welcome to the board.....

Well done on gettng the ticket. Lots of fun and info to be had here.
Alison

Hello everyone! This is my first month diving. July 4th was my first day in the pool. Since then I have finished my Open Water, Enriched Air Diver (Nitrox), and Advanced Open Water Certifications. Only thing I can say is I can't believe I waited so long. The underwater world is incredible. Hopefully some of you would like to become friends and dive together when you are around Destin. Have fun and stay safe!

One question. What do the stars mean and different member types? Of course I am a new member, but there are regular member etc...

Thanks,
fun2chase

Glad you found us Skooner. Welcom to diving and to Scubaboard. And if we don't have the answers, we might just tell you where to look.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Welcome! You'll like it here, this is the most informative place to go for SCUBA on the internet. Whether you want info, humor, or spirited debate, (or sometimes all three at once!), this is the place!

Oh, and when you fill out your profile, flex those humor muscles!

TJ

Hi, you're going to have a blast.

fun2chase:
One question. What do the stars mean and different member types? Of course I am a new member, but there are regular member etc...

Thanks,
fun2chase
Look under the features tab at the top of the screen, go to SBFAQ and then to General Forum Usage this should explain it and lots of other questions you might have.

Back
Top Bottom