Good People

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Our Father Gordon B. Evans in Paris studio 1949. A American
047a.png-fw.png
artist. The apple does not fall fair from the tree...

And as a true teenager, he complained about all of them, I guess ? 😜

Don't worry, my louzy sense of humour and myself are just going out.

Dr. Sherman at our Pennsylvania plant is working on a higher rebound than the Tan Delta models we manufactured years ago and working on a transparent pair this week. You can view the progress. I haven't heard a price yet, but I
Force Fin Clarity Comparison Feb 2023 (Small).jpg
expect it to be high. Performance Force Fins are the real deal.

Dr. Sherman at our Pennsylvania plant is working on a higher rebound than the Tan Delta models we manufactured years ago and working on a transparent pair this week. You can view the progress. I haven't heard a price yet, but I expect it to be high.
Bob, if, I'm not misremembering, the Tan Delta material required hand-pouring, contributing (in addition to the higher material cost) to the significantly higher pricing. Is this new material better compatible with your more typical production process?

Bob, if, I'm not misremembering, the Tan Delta material required hand-pouring, contributing (in addition to the higher material cost) to the significantly higher pricing. Is this new material better compatible with your more typical production process?
Will run production on a amazing
cue-crew.jpg
machine. The other company I used years ago for hand-cast Tan Delta Production is long gone. I have worked with our plant in Penn for over 25 years now. Only the best. Why Force Fins Are Made In U.S.A. - Force Fin

Today is my former partner's Birthday. We lost Andy McMullen years ago to cancer. I am producing a film for next year about our adventures together. Miss him.
pp-33-fw.jpg
t-83.jpg-fw.jpg

My Father, Gordon B. Evans, wearing a helmet design we both built together. I was 17 teen at the time. The idea for this creation was the need for free hands night diving for lobsters. We are
a-57.jpg-fw.jpg
down deep in the Redondo Beach Submarine Canyon. 1967

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom