Good People

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I could tell stories for days of working with Jimmy Gray. His nickname was the Gray Ghost, and he taught me how to fiberglass our tooling—worked
hh-18.jpg
side by side for over ten years developing the World's finest fins. Here we are in the 28 Anacapa building with me ready to do some fiberglass grinding. 1974 Besides paying Jimmy$18.00 per hour I provide the Bud
kk-34-fw.jpg

Excellent video! No bananas, no lemons, just fins!

Dr. Harvey Barnett took time to test Force fins at the start. I appreciate it when friends like Harvey send videotapes.

All those wonderful people call us each day
thumbnail_dji_fly_20230804_191808_314_1691202464441_photo_optimized.jpg
here at Shilshole Bay, Seattle. We handled all your emails and orders heading to our Pennsylvania plant. Thank you. Thought everyone might enjoy our view. Our 1920 Fisherman with us sitting on dock. Chris Rebuck used his drone.
thumbnail_dji_fly_20230804_191842_316_1691202453849_pano_optimized.jpg
hut As a Diver living over water is unreal.

Professor Harry Wirth passed on many years ago and was a very special friend. Here is a short video we did together.
2004-03niu 052.jpg

Susanne and I became close friends with Commander Clark Presswood. Nicknamed " Clark the Shark". The stories he told us will always remain in our hearts. Clark helped us get into the Navy Seal programs.
shark-the-clark.jpg-fw.jpg

Yesterday Susanne and I got the sad news our good friend Mike Curry passed on. The last time we were together was at Mike's and Judy's home in Uruguay. Here's a picture of us together at Trump Towers to drive some friends crazy. He had a dry sense of humor. Mike helped launch Force Fin over the Million dollar mark with Performance Divers. Mail Order allowed us to survive without the dealerships which were controlled by the majors. With a money back we sold thousands of Force fins. Seems we are losing our closest friends lately. Guess I am next in line and making sure to enjoy each breath. God Bless our Mike who is now in Heaven.
mike-curry.jpg
performance001-fw.jpg
performace-diver002-fw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom