Good Shallow Water Regs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GOAT:
Went diving today with my V16 Proton XL reg. It worked great in 48 degree water. I really don't think i'll need anything more for some time to come.

Thanks Larry for a great product at a great price with great service :)

Hey Goat, you did a good job looking for a new reg. You had the chance to try different regs from different manufactures and picked the one that meets your needs...sounds like the perfect reg to me...you did your homework, now have fun and stay safe.

Ditto. What fits the individual best (and is safe/reliable) is what's most important.

Poseidon8118:
Hey Goat, you did a good job looking for a new reg. You had the chance to try different regs from different manufactures and picked the one that meets your needs...sounds like the perfect reg to me...you did your homework, now have fun and stay safe.

Goat I *LOVE* Your Diver down flag with the Razorback, where did you find that or did you
create it yourself?

We've been looking for a better flag for the
Dive-Arkansas groups homepage, if you made that one would you consider joining us and letting us use it or could you make us one similar (though might need to be a little larger)

Come check in with us at:

Dive-Arkansas
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Dive-Arkansas

It's a pretty new group a couple of us founded just a few weeks back, but we're off to a good start and hope to grow. Our area has needed such a list.

You can read mail by loging into the homepage (kinda like here at ScubaBoard) or you can have mail sent straight to your inbox by subscribing directly from any eMail client by sending a message to:

Dive-Arkansas-Subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Ops, I actually meant to send that privately to Goat.

Oh well, nothing really personal in it and everyone who is in or might be
interested in Diving in Arkansas or surrounding areas may find it good
information and everyones welcome reguardless even though the focus
is diving in our region.

Back
Top Bottom